Terms and Conditions
1. Regular bookings can be made through website booking form.
2. Bookings from corporate customers can be made through website booking form.
3. Also, bookings can be accepted via email or by phone, however availability of this methods is not guaranteed 24/7.
4. Web Form Bookings can be made not later than 24 hours prior to pick up time.
5. Email Bookings and Phone Bookings can be placed ASAP or up to 6 months prior to pick up.
6. No Web Form Booking is considered as accepted until confirmed by email.
7. All Web Form Bookings should be paid in advance using our secure online credit/debit card payment facility.
8. Please note: children of any age and infants are counted as passengers. This is important when booking your vehicle.
9. The driver on its own discretion can refuse transportation of infants and children without infant/child seats or boosters, if it is prohibited by the respective national law.
10. Passengers are strongly advised to allow enough time for their journey, especially passengers travelling to the airport.
11. All pickups from the airports are allowed 60 minutes independently of the actual landing time. We track the flight status. Our driver will come inside the airport within 20 minutes after the actual arrival time and wait in the arrival hall with your name sign.
12. Pick-ups from the railway stations are allowed 30 minutes. Thereafter a sum per minute will be charged according to our price list. Train delays are exempt from these charges.
13. Pick-ups from home, hotel, offices and other venues are allowed 15 minutes from the actual booked time; thereafter a sum per minute in accordance to our price list will be added to the fare quoted.
14. You will be provided with your driver’s phone number. You shall call the driver if you cannot locate him/her at the appointed meeting point.
15. If the passenger misses a flight, this information must be communicated to us immediately and not later than 3 hours before the scheduled flight arrival so that we can notify the driver not to go to the airport for that pick-up. If the journey was prepaid, it will be refunded. However, if the passenger wishes to take another flight not later than 3 hours after the missed one, we will provide the service at no extra cost.
16. All prices are quoted per car.
17. A ‘no show’ is defined as follows:
a) if a passenger books a taxi with us and fails to meet the driver at the pick-up time; this relates to his home, hotel and other private addresses;
b) this will include wrong date and wrong time bookings.
c) If a passenger books a pick-up from an airport and fails to meet the driver in the arrival hall (this means that the driver will wait at the airport up to 1 hour from actual flight landing time and if the passenger fails to meet within this time limit or make contact to inform their status at the airport).
18. No responsibilities for costs are to be refunded to any passengers who do not wait for their driver and take alternative transport.
19. It is the Customers’ responsibility to ensure that they order the correct type of vehicle in order to carry the numbers of passengers and luggage.
20. We reserve the right to refuse any passenger our services due to the passenger having excess luggage which would result in the vehicle being unsafe on the road.
21. Passengers are responsible to load and unload their belongings and we will not accept liability for loss or damage to the luggage.
22. In case of a transfer at a fixed rate, the driver will take the route to the destination considering the following facts: the traffic, time, road closures, diversions.
23. RnR Taxis does not accept any responsibility in any way for missed flights for whatever reason i.e. traffic delays, accidents, breakdowns, severe weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances.
24. All passengers are advised to have adequate travel insurance prior to booking.
25. A booking/reservation may only be altered or cancelled with the permission of the company.
26. Cancellation of a Web Form Booking can be made by email. It must be notified to us 24 hours prior to pick-up time.
27. Cancellation of Email Bookings and Phone Bookings can be made by email or by phone, and they must be notified to us 24 hours prior to pickup time.
28. Cancellations notified less than above mentioned time periods will incur charges at 100% of the booking price. This excludes bookings made 2 hours before pick-up time or later.
29. Any messages or descriptions on this website are to be interpreted only as guidelines. They are not legally binding.
30. RnRTaxi reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any terms and conditions previously in use but later amended or changed have no legal basis.
31. Illustrations, photographs and descriptions on the website, brochures, pricelists or documents serve merely as a guide and will not be binding.
32. The company reserves the right to make use of subcontractors to provide the service to its customers.
33. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
34. Prices on the following dates: Bank holidays, Sundays 31st December are charged at tariff 2 . Christmas day 1st January charged at tariff 3.
Parcel Deliveries And Collection
35. parcel deliveries and collections including bussiness documents must be paid for in advance at the agreed price.
36. We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information. Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.